Philippine Red Cross is seeking a Child Protection Officer for its Metro Manila office.
- Strengthen the organizational function of child protection management in PRC
- Ensure an efficient and effective approach to managing child protection risks across PRC
- Support PRC in the implementation and monitoring of the child protection policy and the Child Protection work plan, with particular support to training of facilitators and raising awareness
- Develop Child Protection organizational action plan
- Provide technical child protection advice to PRC, movement partners and other stateholders as required
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in development, humanitarian or child programming contexts.
- Experience in mentoring/coaching and training
- Experience in implementing organizational functions and collaborating with a range of internal actors.
- Knowledge of child protection and CP Policy Frameworks in the Philippines and international context