This conference will:
- examine recent research findings and practice developments which will help social workers think about the lifelong implications of planning for siblings
- address the support needed for adopters in promoting and supporting sibling relationships
- share updated practice guidance on working with siblings and assessing their relationships
- explore practice issues in placing sibling groups together or apart
- highlight good practice in recruiting, assessing and supporting carers for sibling placements
The conference will be held on 20 September in London, UK.