UNICEF is seeking a consultant to conduct a mapping and review of the situation of children in residential care centers in the Philippines.
Major Tasks include:
- Desk Review of policies and guidelines on residential care, foster care, and other alternative care arrangements in the Philippines.
- Gather information on residential care facilities, program interventions and situation of workforce from government and non-government organizations.
- Examine how data on numbers and situation of children in residential care is collected, consolidated and analyzed. Describe the current information management system and how information is shared and used for effective monitoring and reporting.
- Map residential care centers and provide updated data on the numbers of children in residential care, numbers of centers, and the estimated numbers of social workers and other staff involved in managing the centers.
- Attend technical meetings and submit monthly accomplishment reports.
- Prepare final report and recommendations.
Application Deadline: 20 November 2017
For more information, and to apply, please click the link above.