Keystone Human Services International seeks a Grants Manager for the upcoming USAID-funded “Copilaria Mea” project. The goal of “Copilaria Mea” is to increase the number of children living within appropriate, permanent, and protective family care and reduce the number of children growing up in institutional care and ensure the necessary legal and social conditions for raising and educating children in the family environment.
The project will have two primary objectives:
1. Prevention of unnecessary family separation;
2. Strengthen the care reform process, focusing on the complete deinstitutionalization of children and those with severe or multiple disabilities into nurturing family care.
Responsibilities and Purpose of Position
This individual will manage the small grants program to include the full grant life cycle process, including solicitation, competitive selection, award, monitoring, and reporting.
The Grants Manager will report to the Deputy Chief of Party
Duration: 5 years
Location: Chisinau, Moldova
- S/he will have at least 5 years of experience in grants and project management. If a foreign national, s/he will have at least 3 years of experience working overseas, with demonstrated good organizational, communication, leadership, problem solving and time management skills.
- Child protection programming experience is preferred.
- S/he will have a bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in a relevant field.
For strongest consideration, apply by November 26, 2018.