This document provides programme guidance across numerous M&D contexts and ‘themes’, including:
- Health: Epidemiological surveillance and case management including: Early warning systems, community surveillance and adapted referral pathways
- Education: e.g. Safe school and COVID-19, distance learning, Ed-Tech, etc.
- Livelihoods e.g. A ‘do no harm’ approach in the provision of financial and material assistance
- Protection: Family Tracing and Reunification, MHPSS, Children deprived of liberty (e.g.immigrant detention), Alternative Care, etc.
- Context-specific responses: e.g. urban settings, border areas, camp coordination, migrant shelters
- Cross cutting issues: such as gender, age and disability