1. All material on the Website is the copyright of Better Care Network (BCN) or, where identified, third party individual or institutional authors. BCN encourages personal and educational use of the Website content, in line with the Creative Commons licence. You may view the content of this Site on screen for any purpose; however, you may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use the content on the Website in any way except for non-commercial, personal or educational use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the Website content except for non-commercial, personal or educational use. Any other use of the Website content, including resale or commercial distribution in any other manner, requires the prior written permission of the copyright holder. If you are using any of the information on the BCN website in a permitted manner, you must make good faith efforts to preserve the context of the cited passage and give appropriate credit to the authoring person(s) or organisation(s). Please note that much of the information on the BCN website is sourced from BCN members and endeavor to ensure that the correct source/author is credited.
2. You agree that the BCN logo and other branding elements (“Marks”) are the exclusive property of BCN and nothing in these Terms gives you the right to use any such Marks, unless after contacting BCN and receiving express permission.
3. You agree to use the Website for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, nor restrict or inhibit anyone else's use or enjoyment of the Website.
4. Names, images and logos identifying products, publications or services of BCN or third parties on the Website may be subject to copyright, design rights or trademark rights. Where this is the case, they may not be reproduced without the consent of the trademark owner. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trademark, design right or copyright of BCN or any other third party.
5. The individual States listed on the Regions & Countries page of the Better Care Network website, and the organization of those States into regions and sub-regions, is based on the Composition of macro geographical (continental) regions, geographical sub-regions, and selected economic and other groupings from the United Nations Statistics Division, revised on 31 October 2013. The boundaries and names shown and the designations used do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of the Better Care Network concerning the legal status of the country, territory, city or area or of its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries.