Children in refugee contexts are at heightened risks of abuse, neglect, exploitation and violence risks during the COVID-19 pandemic. In response, the Alliance of Child Protection in Humanitarian Action with UNHCR hosted a webinar to explore the key considerations for adapting child protection responses in refugee settings to the current pandemic, including broader protection considerations.
Topics to be covered:
- Presentation of the Technical Note and other resources by the Alliance
- Key considerations for protection of refugee children in the COVID-19 context
- Examples and practices from the field (speakers from / about the field practice)
- General refugee protection considerations in the COVID-19 context
- Resources and peer support