This video series from Better Care Network, in partnership with Child's i Foundation, highlights promising practices in children's care in Uganda. The series of six videos captures practice-based learning and each video in the series is accompanied by a one-page discussion paper.
Videos in the series include:
- Finding Foster Families for Street-Connected Youth
- Adoption for hard to place children
- Community care for children with special needs
- Prevention of family separation
- Preparing street connected children for foster care
- Transitioning from a Babies' Home to professional foster care