This webinar shares the process that Family for Every Child is using to facilitate the development of global inter-agency guidance on Kinship Care, aimed at policy makers and programme managers. We learn why this guidance is so important and hear about different experiences of implementing kinship care from around the world.
The event also details ways that practitioners can input and engage in the development of the guidance.
- Jonathan Hannay (ACER, Brazil)
- Blessing Mutama (FOST, Zimbabwe)
- Beth Bradford (Changing The Way We Care, USA)
- Rajendra Meher (YCDA, India)
- Emily Delap (Child Frontiers)
- Gemma Gilham (Family for Every Child)