Join this event focused on COVID-19 Child Sensitive, Inclusive & Greener Recovery Strategies to Build Back Better on 24 September at 8am EDT.
Moderated by: H.E Ms. Sabina Stadler Repnik, Permanent Mission of Slovenia in Geneva.
Opening statement: Andrew Morley, President and CEO - World Vision
1. Sarafina. Child speaker from Africa
2. Dr. Iyad Abu Moghli, Principal Policy Advisor for Strategic Engagement with Faith-based Organizations, UNEP
3. Dr Husna Ahmad Obe, CEO of Global One 2015, representing the Partnership on Religion and Development (PaRD)
4. Mr. Olivier De Schutter, Special Rapporteur on extreme poverty and human rights
5. Project participant from World Vision Kenya on Practical solutions to Climate Change Mitigation/Adaptation and Key Recommendations.
Richard Rumsey, Global Livelihoo Sector Lead - World Vision