UNICEF is seeking a National Consultant to support the periodic reporting of Albania to the Committee on the Rights of Child. The objective of this consultancy (National Consultant) is to:
- Prepare and organize the CRC reporting workshop;
- Support drafting of the Report;
- Conduct the consultation of the Report with stakeholders at central and local level, including children.
Description of the assignment
The National Consultant will closely collaborate with the UNICEF team in Albania, the CRC Reporting inter-ministerial group, and the International Consultant.
The National Consultant will be responsible for the following, but not exclusive list of tasks:
- Review relevant reports/documents, to get familiar with the previous conclusions, observations and recommendation in regards to CRC, OPAC and OPSC. The review will also include the initial feedback assembled so far by the inter-ministerial group from various governmental institutions.
- Map out the stakeholders and resources relevant for the Report.
- Provide support for the organization of the two-day workshop on CRC reporting.
- Support the drafting of the consultation road map and Report preparation plan.
- Pre-populate the structure of the report with the preliminary information from different reports made available by the inter-ministerial working group, and identify missing information/resources.
- Prepare, conduct the consultation activities.
- Provide feedback to the different drafts of the Report.
- Contribute to the drafting of the Report's Annex on Statistics.
- Follow up the process of assembling necessary information for the Report, along the process.
Application deadline is 7 March 2018.