Comprised of 12 videos and accompanying discussion guides, this video series features the learning from practitioners working across a range of care-related programs and practices in Cambodia. Topics discussed include abandonment prevention in hospitals, supporting children with disabilities in family-based care, and the impact of the care setting on child rehabilitation outcomes.
- Preventing and Responding to Child Abandonment at Hospitals
- Family Tracing Post Child Abandonment at Hospital
- The Importance of Social Work Supervision and Supervision Training
- Strengthening Families and Preventing Separation
- Securing Stakeholder Buy-In for Reintegration: Part 1
- Securing Stakeholder Buy-In for Reintegration: Part 2
- The Benefits of a Cluster Approach to Supporting Foster Families
- The Impact of the Care Setting on Child Rehabilitation
- Disability Inclusion in Family-Based Care: Part 1
- Disability Inclusion in Family-Based Care: Part 2
- Family Tracing for Children Without Adequate Documentation
And a shorter version of the 'Disability Inclusion in Family-Based Care' video that was presented at a UN Human Rights Council side event on Promoting Quality Alternative Care for Children with Disabilities in March 2019.