The Task Force on Foster Care of the Transforming Children's Care Global Collaborative Platform held the first spotlight webinar series on foster care practice on 7 April 2022.
This webinar provided an introduction to the series and included presentations on:
- an overview of existing global guidance in Foster Care;
- an examination of how Foster Care is significant to care reform;
- a review of types of Foster Care; and
- an exploration of the personal experience of being a Foster Carer.
- Louise Cox, International Programme Manager, Martin James Foundation
- Barbra Aber, Regional Family Care Advisor, Catholic Relief Services
- Lourenza Foghill, National Director, One Child One Family Hope and Homes for Children South Africa
- Tammy-Jo Matthews, Foster Carer, All-4-One-Child project for First Community Resource Centre, in partnership with Hope and Homes for Children South Africa
- Rose Aaca, Senior Probation and Welfare Officer, Uganda