This guide represents a methodological support that describes the procedures for the provision, organization and operation of the Family Support Service; and aims at explaining the criteria, principles and administrative and operational procedures for the provision of the service in order to ensure the implementation of the Framework Regulation and the Minimum Quality Standards.
This guide is part of a series of methodological materials developed to support the professionals in the field of social assistance:
- Implementation of the foster care service. Practical guide.
- Organization and operation of the Commission for the Protection of the Child in Difficulty (Gate-Keeping Commission). Practical guide.
- Mechanism of professional supervision in social assistance. Practical guide.
- Case management. Practical guide.
- Implementation of the Support to Families with Children Social Service. Practical guide.
This material was developed within the USAID-funded project “Children in Moldova are cared for in safe and secure families”, implemented by Partnerships for Every Child in collaboration with the Government of the Republic of Moldova, through the AdvancingPartner&Communities (agreement No. APC-GM-0028) within cooperation agreement (Nr. AID-OAA-A-12-00047), lasting 5 years and in force since October 1, 2012.