UNICEF is seeking a Child Protection Officer in Myanmar. The Child Protection Officer reports to the Chief, Child Protection or Child Protection Specialist for supervision. The Child Protection Officer shall provide professional technical, operational and administrative assistant throughout the programming process for child protection programmes/ projects within the Country Programme from development planning to delivery of results. He/She shall prepare, execute, manage, and implements a variety of technical and administrative programme tasks to facilitate programme development, implementation, programme progress monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
Key functions and accountabilities of the position (detailed job description attached): -
- Support to programme development and planning
- Program management, monitoring and delivery of results
- Technical and operational support to program implementation
- Networking and partnership building
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building
Application deadline is 4 July 2018.