UNICEF in Vientiane, Lao PDR is looking for an International Consultant to Support COVID19 Knowledge Management in Child Protection.
Under the supervision of the Child Protection Specialist, the consultant will have key accountabilities, duties and task are as follows:
Produce knowledge management products:
- Update existing fact sheets and produce new ones in the areas of: child labour, child marriage, violence against children, justice for children, mental health and psychosocial support, trafficking in person, birth registration, online protection and safety, social service workforce development, social service workforce development, child protection in emergency and alternative care.
- Produce a two-page programme brief and two human interest stories from the child protection system strengthening work in Attapeu Province.
- Produce a summary document of UNICEF Lao PDR Child Protection team’s COVID-19 preparedness and response interventions, including three case studies, narrative achievements, budget analysis, partnership analysis, challenges, lessons learned and way forward.
- Develop a child protection photo database and take photos.
- Produce campaign materials to promote the social service workforce, including social media messages and review of the video.
- Support the team in other knowledge management and documentation work.