Lumos is recruiting for Head of Data and Research. The post-holder will report to the Global Director of Evidence, Advocacy & Campaigns and have line management of a small Research team. The new Head of Data & Research will play a crucial role in designing and leading pioneering research studies, delivering rigorous analysis and building a culture of evidence and learning.
Essential requirements: -
- Postgraduate degree or equivalent applied training in relevant discipline
- Significant applied research experience and advanced quantitative analysis skills with confidence in multivariate analysis and data science techniques
- Experience designing and implementing monitoring and evaluation systems, ensuring effective user engagement at all stages of the process
- Technical skills in designing effective data collection strategies, including sampling frames, survey instruments and standardised measures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience conveying research findings effectively to policymakers and practitioners
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate and develop teams to deliver high quality and timely results
- Financial acumen and ability to manage budgets and projects
Application deadline is 15 November 2020.