Comprised of videos and accompanying discussion guides, this video series features the learning from practitioners working across a range of care-related programs and practices in Kenya.
Videos in the series:
- Prevention of Child-Family Separation through Community-Based Social Work
- Engaging Directors of Charitable Children’s Institutions
- Meaningful Engagement of Care Leavers in Care Reform
- Preventing Abandonment at Pumwani Maternity Hospital
- Readjusting to Parenthood: Peer Support Groups for Grandparents Assuming Care for Orphaned Children
- The Importance of Processing Stakeholder Emotions in Transition