In this video, social worker Evelyn Nateza describes the process used by Child's i Foundation to find Ugandan adoptive families for hard-to-place children. This video is one within a series of videos produced by Child's i Foundation and Better Care Network.
View the accompanying one-page discussion paper with video summary, discussion points, and suggestions for further reading by clicking on the thumbnail image above.
Check out the other videos in the series here:
- Finding Foster Families for Street-Connected Youth
- Community care for children with special needs
- Transitioning from a Babies' Home to professional foster care
- Prevention of family separation
- Preparing street connected children for foster care