This webinar is the eighth in the Transforming Children's Care Webinar Series. This webinar was hosted by the Transitioning Residential Care Working Group of the Transforming Children’s Care Global Collaborative Platform and showcased learning around the transition of residential care services, and the recently released Transition Framework; an interactive, digital open-source framework designed to provide a road map for the transition of residential care services, promote evidence-based practice and link organizations undergoing transition with resources, and localized, contextually relevant technical support and expertise.
The webinar also featured a panel of practitioners who discussed key themes and emerging issues from their experience in transitioning residential care services across diverse contexts.
- Rebecca Nhep, Senior Technical Advisor, Better Care Network
- Hannah Won, Kinnected Project Manager, ACC International Relief, Vietnam
- Sister Celia de Loera, Sisters of Our Lady of Charity of the Good Shepherd in Mexico
- Lo Leang, Head of Child Protection of FCF | REACT, Save the Children Cambodia
- Evelyne Nanteza, Project Manager for Tororo Deinstitutionalisation Project, Child’s i Foundation Uganda
- Kusum Mohapatra, Regional Director, Miracle Foundation India
- Better Care Network Transition Hub
Transforming Children's Care Webinar #8: Transitioning Residential Care Services (English)
Transforming Children's Care Webinar #8: Transitioning Residential Care Services (Spanish)